The Ernest E. Kennedy Center is a private, not for profit agency providing comprehensive behavioral health services to promote the health and quality of life for citizens in South Carolina. Any individual in need is eligible to receive services without regard to race, religion, disability, national origin, or gender.
OUR SERVICES WILL:
- Protect the dignity and privacy of the individuals served.
- Be within the financial reach of anyone in need.
- Be empirically advised and clinical sound
OUR STAFF WILL:
- Be friendly, courteous, and efficient.
- Observe the highest ethical and practice standards.
- Respond with empathy and compassion to the needs of the individuals we serve.
OUR SERVICE SITE WILL:
- Be accessible to all individuals.
- Be safe, hospitable and well organized.
- Be governed by business practices that are efficient, accountable, and honest.
OUR MANAGEMENT PRACTICES WILL:
- Promote respect and dignity towards the staff.
- Encourage continuing professional development.
- Support staff participation in community activities.
MONCKS CORNER OFFICE
306 Airport Drive
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
Fax: (843) 719-3025
GOOSE CREEK OFFICE
96 Wisteria Road
Goose Creek, SC 29445
Fax: (843) 797-8638